Sunday 8 January 2012

Introduction

Hello I am a MI Analyst based in the North East of England working in a small call centre, I am responsible for all the reporting needs of the centre and I wanted to create a blog about MI reporting. This blog is intended to share my knowledge of MI and maybe create discussions so together we can establish some best in class practices. I am not a great writer and may not always find the best way to articulate what I am trying to say so any help with this would be appreciated.

I have been working in call centres now for 12 years and I have worked in a large centre, a medium sized centre and now (currently) a small centre, I added currently in brackets as we are growing so this could change to medium over the next few years.

I do not claim to know everything and I am open to feedback to establish some best practices so please do comment on the blogs, feedback and discussions are usually the best ways to learn and I love to learn.

I will share some methods, ideas, concepts and future plans on this blog so I may be able to help other MI analysts also you guys can maybe help me if you think I am going in the wrong direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment